Add my VAT ID
To help us correctly calculate your business's Value Added Tax (VAT), add your VAT ID to each of your payment methods.
- Go to your GoDaddy Payment Methods page. You might be prompted to log in.
- Next to your payment method, click Edit.
- Enter your VAT ID in the Tax ID field.
- Click Save and repeat these steps for each of your payment methods.
"I forgot to enter my VAT ID..."
If customers forget to enter their VAT ID and request a refund of VAT, we can provide that refund at a manager's discretion - however, note that GoDaddy has already paid the VAT to the EU, and money refunded to these customers becomes a net loss. We're not being stingy by not refunding it to customers, since we've already paid that tax.
- For more on VAT, see this European Commission article.