Add a DS record
GoDaddy handles all DS (Digital Signature) records for you after adding Premium DNS, (PDNS), and enabling DNSSEC. For domains registered elsewhere but using GoDaddy nameservers, you'll need to add PDNS and we'll generate DS records to provide your registrar. The only time you can manually add DS records for your domains registered with GoDaddy is when the domains are using 3rd party (not GoDaddy) nameservers that have DNSSEC enabled.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Additional Settings, select Manage DNS.
- Under Advanced Features, select DNSSEC.
- On the DS Records page, select ADD.
- Enter or choose your settings:
- Key Tag: An integer value less than 65536 that identifies the DNSSEC record for this domain name. Enter the value in the provided field.
- Algorithm: The cryptographic algorithm that generates the signature. Choose an option from the drop-down menu.
- Digest Type: The algorithm type that constructs the digest. Choose an option from the drop-down menu.
- Digest: The digest is an alpha-numeric value. Enter the value in the provided field.
- Select Update to save your changes.
Please allow up to 48 hours for your changes to take full effect globally.