Attaching Files to Use with Groups
You can attach files to groups so that Calendar users can view the files associated with a group, such as a meeting agenda.
To Attach a File to a Group
- Log in to your Calendar account.
- On the navigation bar, click Groups.
- Click the name of the group you want to add a file to.
- Click the Attachments tab.
- Click Add Attachments.
- Locate the file you want to attach, and then click Open.
Note: Files can be up to 5 MB in size, and you can add up to four attachments.