Cancel DNS hosting
Cancel DNS hosting for domains not registered with GoDaddy at any time. This will remove and deactivate the zone file from your account with GoDaddy, so you can manage DNS elsewhere.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you'll be working with. Or, select the check mark icon and Select All.
- Select DNS > Cancel DNS Hosting.
- Check the box to confirm cancellation.
- Select Save.
Please allow up to 48 hours for your DNS changes to take full effect globally.
- You may need to change your nameservers to your new DNS provider.