Send email from Webmail
Step 5 of the Set up my Workspace Email account series.
Test your email account from a device of your choosing and Webmail.
- Sign in to Webmail using your email address and password. (Your GoDaddy username and password won't work here.)
- To open a new email, click Compose.
- Enter your Workspace email address into the To: field. Alternatively, you can enter a personal email address.
- Enter the word "Test" in the Subject: field and the body of the email message.
- Click Send.
- Wait a few minutes and check your email on your phone or computer. When you see your email, open it and select Reply.
- Enter "Test response" into the email message and Send.
You'll see your email response in your Webmail inbox.
- If you receive an email bounceback message, you can check what the error code means for troubleshooting help.
- If you haven't received either email and you didn't receive a bounceback error, something may have gone wrong with the email set up process. Please contact customer support